I’m feeling a little A.D.D. today, so I’ll take Potpourri for $400, Alex.
Let the randomization commence!
An Ode to Mother’s Day from the blogosphere!
Yesterday was a great day. I got to spend some quiet time with my lovely mom over lunch, and then got a great surprise when my son and his girlfriend arrived from out of town.
Getting to have Mother’s Day dinner with both my offspring was the greatest gift.
In between all of this excitement I got to do some reading. WordPress was full of heartwarming tributes to moms, and from moms to their children. In case you missed them, I’m sharing some of my favourites here:
- Funny and sweet: http://tinylessonsblog.com/2014/05/10/picture-this/
- The video alone is worth the click over! http://andrawatkins.com/2014/05/11/motherlover/
- A reunion 7 months in the making: http://livelaughrv.net/2014/05/11/happy-mothers-day/
- Poignant and thoughtful: http://bulgingbuttons.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/i-never-wanted-to-be-a-part-time-mother/
- Fully hilarious! http://expateyeonlatvia.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/the-irish-mammy-versus-the-latvian-mate/
- Love and miscommunication! http://maryjmelange.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/this-phone-doesnt-work-right/
- Beautiful and funny! http://peakperspective.com/2014/05/10/the-mother-app/
And a video that is sure to make you smile (or possible cry by the end!):
Leaving on a jet plane…
I’m boarding a flight to New York City right around the time this post gets published. This means that I may not respond to comments as quickly as possible; it also means I’ll probably get a little behind on my reading.
I’ll do my best to catch up by the end of the week.
Or y’all could just stop publishing until I’m back, so I don’t miss anything. Just sayin’.
Now you guys are just skeeving me out. (AKA more creepy search terms…)
- Pendulum tits [Ew. Stop that!]
- Big pendulum tits [I mean it. Stop!]
- Hungover and unwashed [Ugh. I just threw up in my mouth.]
- Leg raises pooch [Bestiality is not welcome here. Move along.]
- Spanking selfie [Stop it, you freak.]
- Selfies of my spanked arse [No, really…STOP!]
- Sweat words at night lovers [Whisper “sweat” nothings in my ear?…]
- xoxo nansi sex [No. NO. NOOOOO.]
- Big ass’s [I don’t know if I’m more concerned about the subject matter or the incorrect use of the apostrophe.]
- Sweaty and single blog [No. Go away. Be gone.]
But then a couple of very sensible ones:
- Pure Barre are these women stupid? [Yes.]
- Does Pure Barre get easier? [No. Want proof, see here.]
WordPress has notified me that this is my 200th post!
I’m hoping they commemorate the occasion by sending cake. Or money.
xoxo nancy [Note: That’s NOT “xoxo nansi sex”. That’s just wrong.]